The following examples illustrate how Gush can be used to manage GENI experiments on different types of resources. Disclaimer: All of the examples discussed on this page assume that the steps described on UsingGush have been successfully completed.
- SimpleExample - simple example that runs a trivial "Hello World" experiment on a small group of PlanetLab hosts
- SwordExample - simple example that shows how SWORD can be used for resource discovery on PlanetLab within a Gush experiment
- StorkExample - example that shows how to run an experiment that uses Stork/Raven for software installation on PlanetLab
- ProtoGeniExample - example that shows how to run an experiment on PlanetLab and ProtoGENI using separate PlanetLab and ProtoGENI credentials
- ProtoGeniExampleTwo - example that shows how to run an experiment on PlanetLab and ProtoGENI using only PlanetLab credentials
- ProtoGeniFixHostname - trivial application that resets ProtoGENI hostnames so that they work correctly in Gush
- OrcaExample - example that shows how to run an experiment on ORCA resources
- SshExample - example that shows how to run an experiment using SSH resources (i.e., any Linux machine with SSH access)
- GeniCloudExample - example that shows how to run an experiment using GENICloud resources
Old examples that are left here as reference only.
- GpeniExample - example using GpENI resources in addition to PlanetLab resources (also works for MAX resources!). Uses PLCAPI instead of GENI API.
- GeniExample - example using the GeniWrapper/SFA interface to communicate with the PLC server. Gush now uses the GENI API by default.
- EmulabExample - running an experiment that uses Emulab/ ProtoGENI resources.